To support all our customers, we offer returns on most of our products purchased both online and instore. To create a return, please contact us on (02) 9632 0173 or firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our dedicated staff will assist you with the process. Please ensure you have your invoice or order number on hand.
NOTE: Returns on any custom orders and shower screens will not be accepted
If you are returning an item because you changed your mind about the purchase made, we will offer you a refund, exchange, or credit note at our discretion. Please note to qualify for a return, you must meet the following requirements:
- The item is in original condition and packaging, uninstalled and without any signs of wear and tear. Items must be adequately packed to ensure it is not damaged while being shipped back to our warehouse.
- Items are returned within 10 days of delivery or pick up. Any items returned after period are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Return postage fees are to be paid by the customer.
- Proof of purchase is present or can be located in our system.
Note: Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. We are happy to organize a courier for the return or you can opt to do this. If you decide to organize the return through your preferred shipping method, please ensure you opt for a tracking number, as we are not liable for any items lost or damaged during transit.
Upon return, items will be subject to an inspection, which may take up to a week. Refunds will only take place once an inspection has been completed and the item is not deemed defective. Returned items that have been damaged or in a used condition will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
LED MIRRORS: These items are FRAGILE and must be handled with care. Please check and inspect the item upon receipt and before you sign for the Carrier. No claim for damages will be accepted after delivery is complete.
If for any reason, we are unable to fulfill all or part of your order due to goods being unavailable. We will contact you within 3 business days to either:
- Endeavour to outsource the items, or.
- Arrange a full or partial refund for items paid.
- Exchange your purchased item with an agreed comparable product.
Lamex Bathrooms Pty Ltd will happily offer a replacement if proof of fault/damage is present.
To start a warranty claim, please contact us on (02) 9632 0173 or email@example.com and one of our dedicated staff will assist you with the process. Please ensure you have your invoice or order number on hand.
Depending on the nature of the issue, a service call will be placed with the manufacturers in instances where immediate replacement is not possible, which may take up to 10 days.
- Lamex Bathrooms will offer a refund/ exchange if the customer is not happy with the item or it does not fit the description of the product.
- Lamex Bathrooms will not be liable for any out-of-pocket expenses incurred for labour, as warranty only includes parts.
- Lamex Bathrooms is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, expenses, or injury you or any third part because of mishandling or wrongful installation. All installations must be carried out by a certified installer/plumber/electrician.