Lamex Bathrooms Pty Ltd. is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Lamex Pty Ltd.is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Lamex Bathrooms Pty Ltd. customer support features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping and marketing. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Lamex Bathrooms Pty Ltd. takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
All returns must be authorised from the store. If you are returning an item merely because you change your mind about the purchase made, we will offer you a reimbursement, exchange or credit note at our discretion provided that:
- The item is in original condition, uninstalled and without any signs of wear and tear and the packaging intact. You must adequately package any product you are returning to us to ensure that is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse.
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase at hand.
- Upon return, item will be subject to through inspection on return, which may take up to a week. Refunds will not be processed immediately upon the return of the product.
- Strictly no returns on bath tubs, toilet suite, shower screens, mirrors, granite sink and custom orders.
- Attention: LED MIRRORS are fragile and must be handled with care. Please check and inspect item upon receipt and before you sign for Carrier. No claims for damages, wrong size, change of mind will be accepted after purchase.
- 15% handling fee applies on all returns deemed refundable.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are suitable for your purpose prior to ordering (including whether there is appropriate and safe access to your delivery address for delivery of the goods).
Lamex Bathrooms Pty Ltd will offer a replacement provided that proof of fault/damage is present. However, please do not bring it in to the store or return it to us without contacting us first. All claims are to be made within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- Depending on the nature of the issue, a service call will be placed with the manufacturers in instances where immediate replacement is not possible, which may take up to 10 days.
- Lamex Bathrooms will offer refund/ exchange if the customer is not happy with item or does not fit the description of the product.
- Lamex Bathrooms will not be liable for any out of pocket expenses incurred for labour, as warranty only includes parts. Lamex Bathrooms is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third part as a result of mishandling or wrongful installation. All installations must be carried our by a certified installer/plumber.
PICK UP & DELIVERIES
- All pick-ups and deliveries are to be organised beforehand. Please allow 1 week for pick-ups and 2 weeks for deliveries. We will notify you once your order is ready.
- Please check availability of item before purchasing if you wish to pick up within 3 days of order.
- We are not liable for any damaged products claim once the item has been picked up or delivered as it is the customers responsibility to check the product upon receiving it.
- If there is nobody at site to receive the delivery, a re-delivery fee will apply. All deliveries are unloaded on the ground floor, no items will be delivered inside the house (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Some items may require more than one person for handling, it is your responsibility to provide additional person at the delivery address.
If we are unable to fill all or part of your order due to goods being unavailable, we will use all endeavours to either:
- Source the goods, or
- Contact you within 5 business days to either arrange a full or partial refund, or, change your order to replace the goods with a comparable product as agreed.
Where an alternative product cannot be agreed on, we will refund you the price paid for the goods.
Please note we require complete payment before goods are delivered or dispatched. If paying with a credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the order.
Lamex Bathrooms Pty Ltd reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Lamex Bathrooms Pty Ltd. reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.